M+B Studio has worked in some of the most important art exhibitions that took place in Venice. We usually work in close collaboration with the artists, architects, curatorial boards, commissioners, and all key-figures involved in the project.
We provide support for all aspects of the exhibition management: from concept development and design of the exhibition to the execution on-site, from sourcing the providers to the installation and dismantlement phase.
We offer logistic assistance and mediate the relationships with local authorities, including permit requests and public advertising in Venice.
We provide the running of the exhibitions, insurance, and exhibition maintenance, including stewarding & security service supply, and all other related functions.
- Project & Facility Management
- Design and technical supervision
- Development and production of art works
- Economical coordination / Budget control
- Exhibition Set-up and Take-down
- Permissions & Safety Requests
- Liaising the client, the Venice Biennale office, and local authorities
- Transports & Logistics
- Stewarding & Exhibition Mediation
- Insurance & Maintenance
- Billposting and permit requests for banners and totems
- Events organization
- Photo & Video Documentation
- Venue Research