Over the years, M+B Studio has gained experience as General Contractor and Project Manager within the field of transformation and restoration projects, specifically regarding historic buildings and exhibition spaces.
In these roles, we take responsibility for all phases of the projects, from start to end. To guarantee quality and timely delivery, within the budget and standards, we work with different highly skilled and specialized companies as subcontractors, selected according to the nature of the project.
- Support with clients’ lease agreements
- Project development with the client and/or clients’ architect
- Project development and design by M+B Studio
- Tendering process, material development for the tendering process, as technical and legal documents
- Obtaining all permissions from relevant authorities on the client’s behalf
- Planning of building process, budget and time planning, etc.
- Preparation and running of building sites
- Safety guarantee on building sites
- Accurate documentation and communication of processes