Padiglione Nazionale, Giardini della Biennale, Venezia
Client: Arts and Culture Division of the Federal Chancellery of Austria
The Austrian pavilion was designed by architect Josef Hoffmann and the construction was completed in 1934. The building was restored in 1984 by Hans Hollein.
Since 2004, M+B Studio has been in charge of the maintenance and the exhibition management of the pavilion, working with the client, several exhibitors and curators year by year.
Photo Credits: M+B Studio